Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dresser Redo

Don't you love yard sales? I'm a HUGE yardsaler. I was taught as a young girl that used and CHEAP is the way to go. I look for everything used. Or cheap. And I make it my own. 

I found this beauty at a yard sale a few weeks ago for $10! Holy cow! Real wood and everything, it just needed a little TLC. 
Before


 All sanded up and ready to paint.


 After.


It was so easy to do. I just took the (very dated) hardware off, gave it a light sanding all over, and painted it with white paint that I already had lying around. I got the new hardware at Home Depot for about $20 for all of it, and Voila...for about $30 it looks like a new dresser. 


I plan on putting it in my daughters room, but I want to personalize it just a little bit more...stay tuned for more fun things I'm going to do with this dresser!

No comments:

Post a Comment