Sunday, September 2, 2012

About Me...Aubrey

This is me...One of my favorite things to do is create! I love redoing furniture, making cards, scrapbooking, sewing, cooking, organizing, YOU NAME IT! 
The thing I am before anything else is a wife and mommy. My husband Alan and I have 2 BEAUTIFUL girls and another one on the way. Our life is full of emotion and drama and we LOVE it!
I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, otherwise known as Mormon. I'm very proud of who I am and what I believe. If you have any questions feel free to ask or you could also visit mormon.org to learn more.
I was born and raised in Southern Utah and I'm still here. I love everything about where I live (except maybe the bad drivers...) and don't plan on going anywhere soon. 
On my blog you will see a little bit of me...everything to do with what I do. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment